[TxMt] mystery scopes applied to java properties files

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:58:30 UTC 2012

Not sure in what build that started happening because I haven't edited a
java properties file in some time.  But with my current build (9307) when I
set the file scope to "java.properties"  I'm seeing incorrect scoping.  In
a empty file if I type ctrl-shift-P it displays the follow scopes:

source.java.properties
kvp.multiline.properties
string.kvp.multiline.properties
attr.untitled
attr.os-version.10.7.4

The source.java.properties is expected, but I'm not sure where
kvp.multiline.properties is getting picked up.

It is wreaking havoc with my properties files and assigning a scope of
kvp.dangling.space.between.key.and.equalsign.properties when I enter a
valid property value.

Any idea where these kvp scopes are being applied?

I searched all of the files (using ack --all kvp) in:
/Users/curt/Library/Application Support/Avian/Prinstine Copy
/Users/curt/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles
/Users/curt/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy
/Users/curt/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles

This did not find a single instance of "kvp".