[TxMt] Re: Feature Request: identical words in selected portion

Elia Schito elia at schito.me
Mon Sep 10 14:19:20 UTC 2012

In the meanwhile you can select current word (CTRL+W) and the CMD+E CMD+ALT+F to get the same result

Elia

—
☁ @elia (http://twitter.com/elia) (twitter) ✎ perlelia at gmail.com (mailto:perlelia at gmail.com) (gtalk)
☎ (+39) 348/9051393  perlelia at gmail.com (mailto:perlelia at gmail.com) (FaceTime)