[TxMt] Re: file browser behaviour in TM2

Mon Sep 10 13:42:13 UTC 2012

On Sep 9, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Piero D'Ancona <pierodancona at gmail.com> wrote:

> am I the only one who is annoyed by the behaviour of the
> file browser in TM2? when it is invoked, it eats space in the
> window and pushes the text in a smaller area. I find this
> quite ugly and much prefer the old behaviour, where the
> file browser slid out of one side of the window so the
> resulting total window was larger, and the text in the
> window was unchanged. Any way to customize this?

Sounds like what I was saying in this thread (though I don't see any links to the responses for some reason).

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/34916

I never open the file browser in an existing window, but I run into this when going back and forth between individual files and “projects”, so I think it's the same complaint.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>