[TxMt] Re: Java Compile and run

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:08:15 UTC 2012

Right, so I've had a little play with this.

1. Create a file called helloworld.java and save it on your desktop.
2. Put this in it:
public class helloworld {
        System.out.println("Hello World!");
    }
}
3. Save again!
4. Cmd+R

This runs perfectly for me in TM2 using the default Java bundle.  Try
it on your version (checking and double checking the filename and the
class name match exactly).

Cheers,

David.