[TxMt] Re: Ref-TeX Style citation

Wed Sep 5 12:53:43 UTC 2012

On Sep 5, 2012, at 3:09 AM, Gildas Hamel <gweltaz at ucsc.edu> wrote:

> A recent problem cropped up in my use of the LaTeX bundle recently.  Since r9295 […]

Someone had a similar problem and it turns out because he had local versions of the Dialog.tmPlugin.

TextMate is now 64 bit and thus would not be compatible with the old 32 bit versions, and in general, we strongly discourage people to keep local versions of the stuff included with TextMate (as local versions eclipse what’s included with TextMate).

So probably run:

    rm -rf {,~}/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/{PlugIns,Support}