[TxMt] Re: Changing CTags Key

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Tue Sep 4 09:47:09 UTC 2012

Here is a screen grab of how things are set up.  I don't have anything bound to this key combination and I am running with basically a clear version of TM2 as I have only just moved over to using it.  I do have it using Ruby 1.9.3 instead of 1.8.6.

I have tried removing the semantic class entry but this doesn't make any difference.

Dave.