[TxMt] Find & File browser

Jonas Zimmermann listen at jonaszimmermann.de
Mon Sep 3 18:02:34 UTC 2012

I don't know whether it's intended behaviour, but I find it counter-intuitive:
When the file browser has the focus, starting a Find (Cmd-F) with search scope 'Document' or 'Selection' does not initiate a search (or give a warning).
The expected behaviour is to search in the currently open file (or, if one wants to be fancy, search in the files selected in file browser).

And another anomaly I have just spotted testing this:
Having one file open and some text selected and the focus on the editor, opening the Find window with Cmd-F , the Find window opens as expected with 'Selection' as scope. However, actually performing the search finds the needle in a different file within the same project; it'll even open it if it's closed.
Strange.

Jonas