[TxMt] Issue selecting blank lines either side of a code block with triple-click -> drag

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Mon Sep 3 06:43:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Take a code snippet like this:

    1:
    2: if true
    3:   puts "Hello, world"
    4: end
    5:
    6: puts "Bye"
    7:

If I triple-click on line 2, then drag my selection down, I'm unable to make the selection 2-5. I get to 2-4, then as I drag downwards the selection jumps to 2-6.

The converse is not a problem, I can triple-click line 4, then drag upwards and make a selection of 4-1.

Initially I had gotten the idea that this was a regression since TM1, but I've just tested it and it isn't so.

Is there a reason that I can't select that blank line? Currently if I find myself in a position where I need to, I place the caret in line 5, hit Shift-Cmd-L, and up arrow until I have the selection I want.

Adam