[TxMt] Re: SVN scope, and a few other bits

Jonas Zimmermann listen at jonaszimmermann.de
Sun Sep 2 15:42:23 UTC 2012

On 2 Sep 2012, at 16:25, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Sep 2, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Jonas Zimmermann <listen at jonaszimmermann.de> wrote:
>
>> OK, I've been using ⇧⌘Y for a while. This doesn't show added folders (for SVN) as uncommitted, however. So commits depending on those folders (such as added files within) fail.
>
> That sounds like something that could easily be fixed if you provide steps-to-reproduce.

1. Open a SVN working copy in TM
2. Create new file, save in new subfolder
3. Press ⇧⌘Y; new folder shows up as untracked item
4. Select new folder, ⌘Y, Add to repository...
5. New file shows up in Uncommitted Changes, but not new folder
6. Select new file there, ⌘Y, Commit
=> Commit window only shows new file, but not new folder.

So added folders should be shown as uncommitted changes; don't know whether there should also be a check for dependencies when trying to commit (probably not).

Jonas