[TxMt] Re: SVN scope, and a few other bits

Sun Sep 2 15:25:20 UTC 2012

On Sep 2, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Jonas Zimmermann <listen at jonaszimmermann.de> wrote:

> OK, I've been using ⇧⌘Y for a while. This doesn't show added folders (for SVN) as uncommitted, however. So commits depending on those folders (such as added files within) fail.

That sounds like something that could easily be fixed if you provide steps-to-reproduce.

This is a more general problem with untitled files not being part of a project per se, see e.g. https://github.com/textmate/textmate/issues/305 and my comments on the pull request referenced.

>> You can option-click the icon to “Show Package Contents”.
>
> Right, that is a little bit easier. Still, I think copying the Finder's approach to hide things away in packages is not what I guess most users of TextMate would like […]

We’re monitoring user feedback. AFAIK you’re the first to raise this issue.