[TxMt] Re: Running JRuby Rake tasks

Sat Sep 1 22:51:33 UTC 2012

On Aug 28, 2012, at 2:19 AM, Adam Sharp <adsharp at me.com> wrote:

> […] Here I'm well beyond my level of expertise. Is there anything I can do here to enable use of the "Run Rake Task" command in my JRuby/Rake project?

I haven’t used the rake support myself, but looking at the source you should set TM_RAKE (rather than TM_RUBY).

Is anyone using the rake stuff? If so, does it do anything special other than just run ‘rake’? Because if it doesn’t do something special, it would likely be worth moving this to use Executor to bring it in line with the other runners.