[TxMt] Find in Project...

Mikael Hultgren blomma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:42:58 UTC 2012

So I’m running the latest nightly of Textmate 2 and seeing some weird
behaviour from Find in Project…

I have a project(or what I’m assuming is a project, it has a .™_properties
in its root folder with projectDirectory      = '$CWD’ in it)
and no matter what i do i can’t make Find in Project… find anything, i type
a search query that i know exists in the project and it returns nothing.
But if i load up for example the Textmate project Find in Project… seems to
work just fine and i can’t for the life of the figure out what the problem
is. Maybe I’m not understanding what Find in Project… does or maybe I’m
confused as to what or how a project is made in Textmate 2. Any ideas are
most welcome.

~//M
  Defunct processes