[TxMt] Re: Markdown fonts

Fri Nov 9 13:29:36 UTC 2012

On Nov 9, 2012, at 6:33 AM, David Whitford <dw328i at yahoo.com> wrote:

> In brief, does anyone know the font that's used for the Markdown Bundle's Preview window?
>
> And the different (serif'd) font used to print the preview?  Can it be changed?

Look in `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Support/themes`. You can add your own in `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Themes/Webpreview`.

If you do, all of your CSS rules need to use the theme’s name as their class.

I’m not sure if printing respects the styles or not, but you should be able to figure it out now that you know where to look.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>