[TxMt] TextMate 2 turn off auto-indent

Freek Dijkstra public at macfreek.nl
Thu Nov 8 16:47:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

The MediaWiki bundle in TextMate 2 has a feature that when I type:

Line1
   Line2

It automatically reindents to:

Line1
   Line2

Despite that I explicitly typed the two spaces.
I find this rather annoying. I'm trying to turn this feature off.

The only thing about indentation I can find is in the bundle, Settings:

Folding:
	foldingIndentedBlockStart = '^=+\s+';
	foldingIndentedBlockIgnore = '^(?!=+\s+)';

But even when I remove these lines, the feature is still there. Anyone
has an idea what may cause this behaviour and turn it off?

I'm also fine with any option that turns off auto-indenting off
globally, like there was in the Preferences for TextMate 1 (I usually
find it more annoying than useful).

Thanks,
Freek