[TxMt] including rules from another language's repository

Matthew Johnson musical.matthew at mac.com
Fri May 25 19:26:44 UTC 2012

I am working on a language grammar.  I would like to include repository rules from a different language.  I have tried including the language itself at the top of my grammar and then including the rule in necessary place in my grammar but it does not appear to work.  I am hoping that there is a syntax for doing this and I just haven't discovered it yet.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Matthew