[TxMt] Re: {{*.{o,pyc},Icon in title bar

Artie Ziff artie.ziff at gmail.com
Sat May 5 01:10:40 UTC 2012

You're the best, David! Thank you for the dialog!
You have motivated me to isolate further (pro bono, even! lol!)
Now, this is an actual root cause... that could be written into a bug
report.

Here's the deal.

There appears to be some buggy interaction with the variables
excludeInFileChooser (which I assume is for the File Browser)
and windowTitle.

I have only one .tm_properties file in my home directory.
$ find ~ -name .tm_properties
./.tm_properties

Starting with an empty .tm_properties file:  Title Bar OK

Insert the following into .tm_properties:    Title Bar OK
excludeInFileChooser= "{*.xib}"
windowTitle = '${TM_DISPLAYNAME}'

Swap the order inside .tm_properties:    Title Bar Broken
windowTitle = '${TM_DISPLAYNAME}'
excludeInFileChooser= "{*.xib}"

HTH!
-AZ