[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Very minor feature request - to highlight current line

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Thu Mar 22 14:00:47 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-21 20:58, Thomas Floeren wrote:
> No, no synthesizer, but here is a nice list of monospaced fonts:
> http://hivelogic.com/articles/top-10-programming-fonts/ OS X (since
> 10.6 IIRC) comes with Menlo, a very nice Vera clone, with good
> antialiasing

Menlo isn't bad, but I'm a huge fan of Andale Mono. It seems cleaner to
me. Ah, well.

And what self-respecting "programming fonts" article can seriously
recommend a font without a slashed zero? I mean, really. He says it's
the only drawback of Droid Sans Mono, but talk about a show-stopper!

Sorry. If I seem opinionated about fonts it's only because I am. :-)

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer