[TxMt] command arrow up in tex files

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Sat Mar 17 05:38:59 UTC 2012

I use command + arrow up / down quite a bit to navigate to the top and bottom of my tex files. I noticed that when I switch to an existing file, command + arrow up gets me to the top but command + arrow down gets me down the file but not to the bottom of the file. Or, if I do first the command + arrow down, nothing happens. I need to reiterate command + arrow up, to the top, then command + arrow down, to get to the bottom. This happens with all files except the very short ones. Is this something seen by others, and is there a solution?
-- Gildas Hamel