[TxMt] TM2: crashing while accidently dragging selected text

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Sat Mar 3 18:16:12 UTC 2012

A number of times in the last week TM2 has crashed (with unsaved work) when I have accidently dragged selected text.

I have NOT yet been able to make a simple replication.

Has anyone else noticed a problem like this?

I have submitted the crash reports to Apple and I DO have "Submit crash reports to MacroMates" turned on. Hopefully this means
the reports are getting to Allan and they provide some clues.