[TxMt] File browser, font size and scrolling

Matthias mawe at typeofundefined.com
Sat Jun 30 13:11:01 UTC 2012

Is there a way to set the font size for the file browser? I have it set to 11 in Finder and would like to have it like hat in the file browser as well.

And when deep in a folder structure it becomes hard to navigate as the file browser just "compresses" file and folder names. Things get cool names like "e…p" (ext_localconf.php) or simply just disappear. I know I can work against this by making the file browser wider but when it already occupies half of your screen it gets amusing.

– Matthias