[TxMt] Re: Weird Lines TextMate 2 on Retina Display

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Thu Jun 28 19:46:35 UTC 2012

the fact that storage and ram are now soldered to the machine is enough to never get a MBP again. So not only upgrading is much more expensive(since you have buy the extra storage and ram from apple when you purchase the unit at their absurd prices) you won't be able to extend the life of the unit by adding more storage or ram later down the road with third party hardware.

So that, with the price of the unit, and the removal of the 17" from their line, I must say this will probably be my last mac…

thats just me, thats why I'm curious to see what people are saying about these new MBPs