[TxMt] Re: TM2: Keyboard shortcut Bundles window

Elia Schito elia at schito.me
Tue Jun 26 21:37:41 UTC 2012

I agree,
the availability of the bundles menu through the keyboard is really handy.

(Maybe I can add a command that opens the menu to the avian missing
bundle<https://github.com/elia/avian-missing.tmbundle>,
something similar to the new file
command<https://github.com/elia/avian-missing.tmbundle/blob/master/Commands/New%20File.tmCommand>
)