[TxMt] Re: Textmate 1.5.10 error on Mac OS X 10.5.8

Tue Jun 26 15:18:31 UTC 2012

On 26/06/2012, at 16.12, Tudor Vedeanu wrote:

> Thank you. I am not a programmer and I don't use ruby, but I did install Xcode and other packages required for compiling some software. Probably that's where the new version of ruby came into my system.

Xcode shouldn’t give you a ruby that has this issue.

For now you can go into the bundle editor (Bundles menu) and locate the HTML bundle in which there is a “Insert Image With Dimensions” drag command.

On the two lines quoted (9 & 17) there is ‘CGI::escapeHTML file’ and ‘CGI::escapeHTML alt’ which should be parenthesized, i.e. ‘CGI::escapeHTML(file)’ and ‘CGI::escapeHTML(alt)’.