[TxMt] Re: [TM2] No filenames shown in tabs

Tue Jun 26 14:10:04 UTC 2012

On 03/05/2012, at 13.23, adamvert wrote:

> I have an odd problem whereby all tabs, instead of showing the name of the
> file, are blank […]

The window title is also blank? If so, does it have a (working) proxy icon? Does a tool tip show if you hover one of the tabs?

> […] I don't have a ~/.tm_properties file.

What about a .tm_properties files under a subdirectory?

The most logical explanation would be a window title setting in such file, especially as it works under another user.