[TxMt] Re: Problem with PHP syntax coloring

Tue Jun 26 13:38:37 UTC 2012

On 26/06/2012, at 13.41, Gustavo Straube wrote:

> I don't know if it's associated to the last TextMate's update (related to Apple developer ID signature) or was just a coincidence, but since yesterday the syntax coloring for PHP files stopped to work. I've noted that some other features like quote completion (when I write a single or double quote, the end quote not appear automatically) also failed.

Build 1632 was accidentally pushed as a cutting edge build yesterday (for a few hours) which contained bundles from the 2.0 index, hence why many bundle-related features didn’t work as expected.

Today I pushed 1633 which includes the 1.x compatible bundles, so with that update, things should hopefully be back to normal.