[TxMt] Re: kill

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Jun 23 11:53:19 UTC 2012

Yes: I used ctrl+k  too heavily in TM1 to get it out of my fingers now.

I wonder what is different about your setup (and mine), from Gildas
Hamel's, for whom ctrl+k works. Like Gildas Hamel, I too am on 10.7.4,
and TM2 9113. The only way I know my setup diverges from the standard
is that I have modified the LaTeX bundle.

Kyle