[TxMt] [TM2] Bundle modification causes crash

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:39:35 UTC 2012

I sometimes make modifications to a language file in one of my bundles.  I
make the changes in TextMate 1, check them into a git repo, then I pull the
changes into my Avian bundles directory.  Sometimes, but not always, if I
do this while TM2 is running it causes TM2 to crash.

On a positive note, the times that it does not crash, TM2 detects the
changes and open files reflect the change immediately.

I guess since you guys get the reports, you may already be aware of this,
but I wanted to report it since it has happened more than once.

 Curt