[TxMt] Experiencing trouble editing HTML

Erika Tarte emtarte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:52:26 UTC 2012

Just started encountering a problem with quotation marks, single
quotation marks, and certain words while editing HTML with TextMate
1.5.10 on OSX 10.7.

To demonstrate, I've pasted dummy text with a single quotation mark
and certain words within a paragraph (see attached). Seems TextMate is
treating the single quotation mark as a prime and adjusts syntax
highlighting accordingly. Everything renders fine in the browser, but
this makes editing code very difficult.

On a different machine, I've opened the same HTML file in TextMate
1.5.10 on OSX 10.7 and everything is working perfectly fine.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Erika