[TxMt] TextMate 2.0a run by two simultaneously logged-in users

ravasthi ravasthi at 55minutes.com
Sun Jun 17 23:57:30 UTC 2012

I discovered this quite by accident, and am not sure if it qualifies as a
bug.

I was logged in to my laptop as one user, and had a project open in TextMate
2.0alpha. Then I logged in as another user and tried to open a project, and
though TM launched, the project wouldn't open. Though I could create new
files, any directory I tried to open would fail.

Only when I switched back to the original user and closed the open project
did opening a project work in the second instance of TextMate.

Is this a bug? A by-design behavior? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Richa