[TxMt] Re: Lion: launch warnings shown in Console.app

Fritz Anderson fritza at uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 9 15:33:43 UTC 2012

On 9 Jun 2012, at 7:54 AM, SQ wrote:

> Bump.
>
> If i haven't received an answer by next weekend assume i'm no longer on the list.

Cowed by your fearsome threat, I used Google. Your answer is here:

<http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/Lion>

Apple probably figured that Info.plist is tricky to completely fill in by hand, and everybody would be using Xcode (which always includes the key).

I can't speak for Allan for whether a very minor bug will be fixed in 1.5 while his attention is almost exclusively on 2.x.

	— F