[TxMt] Re: TM2: crashing while accidently dragging selected text

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Mon Jun 4 05:27:52 UTC 2012

At 11:53 AM -0400 3/12/12, Stephen Bannasch wrote:
>At 10:16 PM +0700 3/12/12, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>>On 12/03/2012, at 21.26, Stephen Bannasch wrote:
>>
>>> [Š] Here's a youtube video showing changes to source, then I cause the crash, reopen TM2, changes are gone.
>>
>>Did you disable "Open documents from last session" in Preferences?
>
>Yes. I had found the behavior annoying.
>
>... but with "Open documents from last session" enabled the changes I had make just before the crash are restored.

This bug is getting more and more annoying.

The crash happens easily and often.

Thelast several times after the crahs starts -- textmate takes about 10 minutes to actually quit.

Sometimes I'll force quit but the textmate windows stay visible even though textmate doesn't appear to be running anymore.