[TxMt] Textmate 2: control-Y doesn't yank

Nathaniel Tagg tagg at neutrino.otterbein.edu
Mon Jul 23 16:15:02 UTC 2012

I've googled this and found no help.

I'm using Textmate 2, and since I installed it I get this behavior: control-K correctly kills (cuts text from the cursor until the end of the line) but control-Y does not correctly yank that text back.    Instead, I always get the string "TODO" as the yanked text.

I've pulled up the bundle editor, but I can find no bundle that is overriding the control-Y key.  (Nor the control-K key).

Any suggestions how to get the original behavior?

---Nathaniel