[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Really bad performance

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Sun Jul 22 22:39:29 UTC 2012

I have the same problem as you but the causes might be different.

For me, what you describe happens only when I open a file in which it's
contents are minified. I did not notice this at first as TM would work fine
and on occasions it would behave similarly to what you described.

I would force quit and TM would be smooth again. This seems like a constant
behavior for you, but for me seems to be caused by the syntax highlighting
feature when viewing large minified files, and a force quit would fix it.

Perhaps the language you are coding in might be triggering this behavior?
Or some plugin?