[TxMt] Re: Recommended method of exporting/importing templates?

Thu Jul 12 06:51:42 UTC 2012

On 1 Jul 2012, at 01:39, sirquijote at lavabit.com wrote:

> What's the recommended way of exporting templates you've created in one
> copy of TextMate for use with a copy on a different machine?

You can drag the bundle (from the bundle editor) onto the desktop. This creates a version that can be moved to another machine and double-clicked to be installed.

Alternative you can find the files in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles and copy/sync the desired items.

(I assume this is about TM 1.x since 2.0 does not have templates)