[TxMt] Re: completion in LaTeX

David Howden dhowden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:40:34 UTC 2012

Try Alt+Esc instead.  You can also do this without first typing \ref{}
and it will put the stuff in for you (type part of the label name and
hit Alt+Esc).

I'm not sure, but I think this was the same in TM1?  I certainly don't
remember the basic ESC completion working across multiple documents.

David.