[TxMt] completion in LaTeX

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Wed Jul 11 20:32:34 UTC 2012

I'm using Textmate 2 (9147) on 10.7.4 to make LaTeX files. On this,
and every previous version of Textmate 2 I've used, I have not been
able to get the completion button (<esc>) to work inside of inside
\ref{} tags. When I type in a partial label name within \ref{} and
press <esc>, it does nothing --- that is it doesn't return matches
with \label{} tags. Completion does work inside \label{} tags. It will
return the contents of the last \ref{} tag. Completion worked in both
contexts in Textmate 1.

I haven't seen this mentioned here. Is anyone else encountering this behavior?