[TxMt] Re: Textmate Version 1.5.11 (1633)

Tue Jul 10 13:48:30 UTC 2012

On 10/07/2012, at 14.36, David B wrote:

> I just had an auto update to 1637 and bundles will not load.
> Hence highlighting gone.

Did it prompt for password during the update?

For diagnostics purposes can you run the following in Terminal:

    find /Applications/TextMate.app -exec ls -ld {} \;|bzip2 > /tmp/info.bz2

Then send me /tmp/info.bz2 ?

We have had a few users experience this, but have no clue what happens and so far not gotten any diagnostics because users have just re-downloaded and then it worked.

Kind regards Allan