[TxMt] TM2 very slow durning edits

Paul Benton hpbenton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:17:13 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I'm just playing with the latex bundle and TM2. Every time I do anything
like edit text or save TM2 freezes and takes up one core on my machine. I
this due to 'attr.save-on-deactivate' ?
my .tm_properties file looks as follows:

#######
PATH =
"/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/texbin:/usr/bin/local:/Library/Frameworks/GTK+.framework/Resources/bin"

[ *.{R, c, cpp, m, pl, rb, html, xml}]
scopeAttributes = 'attr.save-on-deactivate'
######

Also quick 2nd question how do I get the compiled pdf to appear in a
separate window like TM1 instead of at the bottom of the window?

Cheers,

Paul