[TxMt] Inserting html tag oddity

Thomas Krajacic thomas.krajacic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:12:10 UTC 2012

Oddity:

My cursor ist placed after the "h" in the tag that should become "h1". The tag has been produced using "Insert open/close tag with current word" but without  anything selected. I just typed the "h".

when typing the "1" the snippet inserts weird stuff underneath, where the text "Headline 1" is (see second screenshot).

could someone with a little more expertise have a look at the snippet and possibly fix it? I have no idea why that happens.

Thanks,
Thomas