[TxMt] Re: TM2 saving pointers to set of files

Wed Jan 25 08:47:37 UTC 2012

On 24/01/2012, at 04.15, Lewy wrote:

> […] What's a good way to open the set of files with one action? I don't have control over where the original files are stored. They are part of Apache2.
>
> I thought of making a folder with a link to each file, which is ok for 5 files, but not for a larger group.

But you only have 5 files, so sounds ideal — and then you can also work with the files as a set in Finder and other applications.

I vaguely recall ubuntu actually doing this automatically for some things you install (create a directory for the thing with symlinks to the system’s log, config, share/db, etc. folders).