[TxMt] Re: TM2: strange indenting for C++

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue Jan 24 15:27:41 UTC 2012

> Asking TM2, I get it indented as:

Confirm that. TM2 has very aggressive indentation handling. Which is very good, but it needs indention rules update for many languages, not only C++ but many (most) of the language bundles have similar problems.

It is best to have a look into the badly working indentation rules and try to fix it yourself then post the fix in the mailing list.
I think this will be the quickest way to have things working for everybody, as I think Allan and Michael are very busy doing core updates.

Alternatively forking bundle from github.com/avian and asking to merge it back it good way to go.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki