[TxMt] TextMate Crash Upon Bundle Install (Network Related?)

Alexander Ambrose alexander.r.ambrose at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:52:12 UTC 2012

 I'm currently having an issue with TextMate2 and just wanted to report it.

Whenever I try to install managed bundles, they seem to install fine, but
the animate and graphics end up "staying there" as if the animate got cut
off part way and ever finished, so it wasn't removed from the canvas.  This
does not crash the application.

When I then try to open a file of that type, it asks which bundle I want to
use. When I select the one recommended (which I already "installed"), it
goes to download the bundle and then crashes after it finishes downloading
(it seems).

I'm not sure what else you need, and I remember having to report a similar
issue to Sparrow at one point due to a network share issue.

Console Inspector: