[TxMt] Re: TM2: problem excluding files & directories (Allan Odgaard)

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 10:41:26 UTC 2012

Am 17.01.2012 um 20:28 schrieb textmate-request at lists.macromates.com:

> Yes, some visual indication in browser/goto of these being 'hidden' would be helpful I think.
Agreed, a visual clue would have been great.

Also, since I don't have a habit of reading the description of each menu item, my brain assumed »hidden« referred to files that are hidden in the Finder (e. g. ~/Library in Lion or .* files), and that these hidden files are added to the list of files and folders to be filtered.

Max