[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

Rob Cope rwcope2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:36:06 UTC 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Phil Schumm wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2012, at 9:13 AM, Rob Cope wrote:
>> On Jan 14, 2012, at 6:36 AM, George McGinley Smith <george at gsgd.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Have you tried adding folders to your favourites?
>>
>> Yes, that's what I mean.  Folders added to Favorites don't show up in Open Favorite dialog.
>

> Weird -- they do for me.

Thanks Phil, that is helpful to know.  I have created a number of folders inside my Favorites, and the placed the folder aliases TM creates within those.  The Open Favorites dialog does not show the folders I created, nor does it show the aliases within those folders.  As you note, however, it does find folder aliases that reside at the top level of the Favorites.

For those of us who manage many different projects within many different contexts, it would be nice to be able to organize the favorites and still have that work with Open Favorites.

Thanks,
Rob