[TxMt] Re: Spell checking in TM2?

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue Jan 17 09:59:20 UTC 2012

>> Is spell checking gone from TM2? It doesn't appear to work anymore where it worked in TM1 (comments, strings, plain text etc).
> Works for me.

It doesn't work for me properly either. First of all turning on Spell checking while it was off, does not invalidate whole document (as it was done in TM1), the spelling errors just show up in current line as you type. Moreover when I change the language of spell checking during the session it has absolutely no effect, i.e. it was checking English, I've switched to French but TM2 still checks English.

Tested on r8998

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki