[TxMt] Problem with Latex bundle

Viktor Ahlqvist viktor at datakaka.net
Mon Jan 16 22:01:07 UTC 2012

Hello

I have some problems with Textmate 2 and the Latex-bundle.
1) I can't run the documents (Command + R)
2) I can't edit the bundle preferences file

I get the following error when I try to run the document:
File "/Users/ahlqvist/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/texMate.py",
line 54 print "Using Tiger Compatibility version of Popen class" ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
which I don't really understand.

When I try to open the bundle preferences, I get this message:
Failure running “Preferences…”.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/ahlqvist/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/configure.py",
line 4, in <module>
    import tmprefs
  File "/Users/ahlqvist/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmprefs.py",
line 77
    print '<p class="error">There was a problem reading the
preferences file, continuing with defaults</p>'

                                   ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I have tried to Google it and fix it myself, but I have not found any
information that can help me solve this issue.

/Viktor