[TxMt] Re: Insert Color... Problem

Tom Peck tom at masaclaw.co.nz
Mon Jan 16 17:27:45 UTC 2012

I have the same issue as below, except I have removed TextMate 1 so now when using the colour insert picker from within TextMate 2 (Bundles->CSS->Insert Color), TextMate 2 hangs requiring a force quit. After force quitting TextMate 2, it re-opens automatically, and I am presented with the colour picker but am unable to do anything until the colour picker
is closed.

Thanks,
Tom