[TxMt] Re: TM2: ^S to find next

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:53:28 UTC 2012

Hi-

(I've said this elsewhere, so apologies for repetition.) I think this is
a serious misfeature -- using the same character combination is much
more sensible. So much so, in fact, that I would change ^s to something
else if it would allow the same key for "incremental search again" (note
that this is what Safari does with cmd-f)

Another useful tweak (again, same as both emacs and Safari) is to retain
the search item between invocations.

Andrew