[TxMt] Re: TM2: HTML + PHP

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Wed Jan 11 22:11:48 UTC 2012

On Jan 11, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Ed Wong wrote:

> I'm missing the old HTML/PHP bundle in TM1 - the one that was revised to work with mixed HTML and PHP. Does anyone know how I can install it in TM2 or have a replacement for use in TM2.

In 2.0 PHP has ben changed to a language you select directly from the menu. This has been a controversial choice so it may change in the future.

Selecting it directly however gives you exactly what you want, you can have HTML and PHP mixed. And you can select PHP for all your HTML files if you want the 'php is default' behavior from 1.x back.