[TxMt] TM2: Find bug

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Wed Jan 11 19:27:29 UTC 2012

I have 2 files open. I'm trying to find a couple of words in file 2 by selecting using Cmd-E those words in file 1. The first find (say the word is "Dumpty") using Cmd-G works as expected and the "Dumpty" is selected in file 2. But if the second word (say "Humpty") exists before the first word in file 2 then I get 'No more occurrences of Humpty' but the word "Humpty" doesn't get selected, selection stays on the "Dumpty". It looks like find doesn't wrap to the beginning.

If I do the find in reverse, find "Humpty" then "Dumpty", this works as expected.

Cheers,
Ed Wong